Thursday, June 22, 2006

Welcome to the World Caleb Douglas

Doug and I are happy to announce the much anticipated arrival of our son Caleb Douglas Brannan. He was born June 16, 2006 at 3:41 am. Weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. The entire labor process was about 9 hours and everything went really well, he is very strong and seems to be a very healthy baby. One of the first pictures after his arrival below.

He's already found his fingers

I think my head is round again

Exercising my tongue...or am I hungry again

Being held by Grandpa Roger

Grandma Janet and the glider chair can always calm me down

My first tummy time experience, I got a good workout...hence the red face

By the way, Congratulations to Janel Campbell, she is the winner of the baby pool with a guess of June 16th in the afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing well. Caleb sure is cute. I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Pictures!! He is darling!
Congratulations to you, Carmen and Doug. Sounds like you had a great labor and delivery. I had no doubt that you would! Caleb is just a doll and looks like he resembles mom? Have you compared baby pictures yet? I can't wait to see him in person after sitting next to him most days over the past 8 months! Hope to see you all soon!

Cap Fam said...

Congratulations on the arrival of Caleb D! Anna has been awaiting the pictures of her new cousin, so I'm sure she will be excited to see these (she's taking a nap right now)!! We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Love, Jen, John and Anna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Doug and Carmen! I have been checking everyday for pictures! He is beautiful!
Hugs, kisses and love to you all!
Bette & Curt

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! :o) What a sweet lil' guy. Glad to hear everyone is healthy and doing great. Best piece of advice: when baby sleeps, Mommy & Daddy sleep!! Quinten was excited to hear Caleb will share his birthday. Also, congrats to Doug on his first official Father's Day!!