The holidays have kept us busy, we celebrated Christmas three times again this year, (Caleb is going to think every year should be this way) The first of the festivities was at Jim and Diane's with Caleb's great grand parents Tom and Ferne. His first gift (a red truck) was such a big hit he didn't care much about opening any other ones. We attempted to do some family pictures, but like usual with toddlers 1 out of 50 might turn out.




Picture taking doesn't work any better with Grandpa Jim
I like to pet the kitty, Madison, but I am not so sure if I should disturb her
Playing with my new red truck
Why do all these kids toys come in such complicated packaging, I just want to play with them
Oh WOW!!! my own John Deere cell phone...with unlimited minutes
Four generations of Brannan men, Caleb has had it with picture taking for the night
No comments:
Post a Comment