I am a little late in posting this, computer time is minimal with two children under 2 and I just said goodbye to the last of my planned visitors. My parents came out for a week a few days after Rachel's homecoming, they were a great help in entertaining Caleb, snuggling with Rachel and helping us with numerous projects, such as painting the exterior of the Bowie house, and some minor car repairs. My sister Erin also came out for a week shortly after my parents left, but more on that with the next post and the appropriate pictures. The adjustment to having two babies around has been a little easier than expected, Caleb love his sister, a little too much, he has to be within inches of her head at all times. Rachel has been a great sleeper only getting us up once a night most of the time, and loves to eat. At her 2 week check up she was weighing in at 7 lbs 12 ounces...more than a pound over what she weighed when we left the hospital. Doug was able to take 2 weeks off from work and we had a good time as a new family of 4, and getting those projects done. I am doing very well, my recovery has been much easier this time around. There were times when I wanted to pull my hair out having both kids at home by myself, but overall things are going well.
Caleb's arrival home to see his baby sister for the first time out of the hospital
More "miss"es for Rachel
Can I do "tummy time" with you

The first attempts at a posed partial family photo...someone is always unhappy

Grandma Janet giving Rachel her first full bath at home

Grandpa Roger playing "choo-choo" with Caleb

Snuggle time with grandma and grandpa before bed

More snuggle and "miss"es

One last snuggle before grandma and grandpa leave

Rachel finishing her bottle with cousin Amber

More Rachel

Most people say I look like a female version of my big brother...what do you think?
Caleb at a week old

Rachel giving the camera a stare down

Working out my neck muscles during tummy time

My first bath in the tub with big brother
I really love baths in the big tub
Caleb wants in on the photo taking
No comments:
Post a Comment