Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in the summer

Yeah, summer is finally here, and it is time to play outside. My parents got me a new bicycle for my birthday (a little early) and we have been out several days a week going for bike rides. Grandpa Jim got Caleb a bike trailer so that the kids can go along. The neighborhood pool is open so on the hot days we head over there in the afternoon. I haven't had Rachel weighed again yet, so not too much news there other than she is growing and sleeping well and loves to go for rides in the bike trailer...maybe not as much as Caleb does.



Pulling the wagon home from the park

Showing how strong I am by pulling it up and down the curb


Playing with cars on the steps


Rachel posing pretty

I'm starting to get quite the cheeks

Caleb having fun at the pool


I escaped outside in my pajamas


Both kids in the bike trailer getting ready to leave the park

Washing my John Deere tractor
Rachel fascinated with a plant on a shelf after eating

The look of fascination on a 7 week olds face

Caleb saying "cheese" for this partial family photo

Rachel watching her brother dance before bedtime


No comments: