Not too much has happened since my last post, we are busy getting ready for our vacation to the northwest, our first time in the summer months, since we were married. We are really looking forward to seeing friends and family and having them meet little Rachel. I have been staying up far too late watching the olympics while doing laundry and all the other household chores that I don't get done during the day. I got the jumperoo out the other day to see if Rachel would like it as much as Caleb did...he spent hours and hours in it. I think she did, she even fell asleep in it just like Caleb did on his first day. I put a couple comparison photos up of the two kids as well.
Rachel's jumperoo debut at 3 1/2 months
Caleb's jumperoo debut at 10 weeks
Caleb at close to the same ageRachel played herself to sleep
Fun times are not forgotten, Caleb wanted back in on the jumping
Rachel playing on the floor, lots of smiles and giggles

She likes to play & chew on link a doos
The olympics are not quite keeping her attention...or Doug's for that matter
No comments:
Post a Comment