Tuesday, May 18, 2010

End of the Year

Here it is 6 months after these photos were taken, but I am still plugging along. We got back from Oregon and Doug's cousin Jacob and his son Dylan were in town so we all met up at the Rio for some drinks and dinner, the kids had a good time in a big booth together. The following evening we celebrated our last Christmas of the year with Grandma Cindy and her friend Greg. Our kids will never know what to do when Christmas becomes a one time occasion each year, maybe it never will, I can't say that I don't enjoy multiple present days.
Rachel, Maia, Caleb and Dylan at the Rio

Rachel showing off her new Princess rocking chair from Grandma


Grandma with Caleb and Rachel as they patiently await a large gift that Santa left while we were out of town


Enjoying their new play house in the basement


Rachel demonstrating the fire escape route, through the side

No comments: