Wow, now that is officially more than 6 months since this trip was taken, this is pretty old news, but I don't want to skip ahead since this acts somewhat as a diary of our adventures. Between my slow computer, the large photo sizes and my on again off again internet issues, this is the 4th attempt at this particular blog post and finally I have some success...although at a 2 photos/upload pace, which is discouraging. Most of these photos while in Washington I have to give credit to my sister in law Jen Caplinger, for when in the presence of a professional I tend to keep my camera put away and let her capture the precious moments.
We had a great time while visiting Jen, Anna and Johnny, having all 4 of the cousins together keeps everyone on their toes and occasionally their last nerve, but with each passing day as they all get older, we can do some pretty fun activities and everyone gets along more and more.
Anna and Caleb enjoying an otter pop in the back yard after working so hard to wash the road grime off the suburban upon our arrival
A preschool friendly game of wiffle ball, look how excited Caleb is that I hit it!
Doug and Rachel not quite quick enough to catch the rocket shot by them
Rachel and Johnny with their individual comforts, juicy and puppy/fingers
The Ferry ride out to Vashon Island for a day at the beach
Rachel loves her boat rides, this was the first time for both our kids on a ferry






No comments:
Post a Comment